Evaluation reports 2013-14 Friday, 26th September 2014
The Lawyers in Schools team have had a busy and productive summer working on updating teaching resources, getting ready to launch in Scotland, and writing our impact evaluation reports.
Fantastic impacts have been made on Students' legal knowledge and capability again this year. At the same time the programme has had a clear positive impact on both Students and Volunteer Employees' skills.
Highlights from this year's report include:
- 97% of Students following participation state they can now differentiate between legal and non legal issues
- 96% of Students post participation explain that they can now discuss the law on a number of different topics
- Over 85% of Students report that they have developed their ability to interact with their peers and work in groups
- Over 50% of Employee Volunteers report that they have developed their patience and their ability to simplify complex information
- 96% of Businesses explain that the programme has helped improve their relationship with the community.
To view the summary and full evaluation reports download them here.